Friday, April 9, 2010

Calling All Pets!

I haven't posted in a while. My mother decided to get into shape and decided to get me into shape too. So I have been tired. Plus...

TYPING IS HARD!

I'm hoping you will help me by writing in guest posts. Don't worry if you have to get your parents to transcribe for you. Just bark or meow or caw or squeek at them (not sure what fish do, except get eaten by cats).

I did get a nice email from Connie at Whales Ears about her three cats from Amman. She says they will write and tell us about their vet and travel agent (your parents might call them pet shippers but I am far too cute to be "shipped." She has some video of her kitties...I bet they could get her to type for them!

Anyway, tell me about where you are and what it is like there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh YAY!! Connie's kitties are So. Incredibly. Cute!!!

    And they have such lovely portraits taken of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Friday, and that means that the Weekly State Department Blog Roundup is up - and you're on it!

    Here is the link:

    http://bit.ly/aSBoLT

    (If I quoted your text or used your photo(s) and you would rather I had not, please let me know. Please also be sure to check the link(s) that I put up to you, in order to verify that they work properly. If you would rather that I had not referenced you, and/or do not want me to reference you in the future, please also contact me.)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete